I am welcoming new opportunities!
What I will do:
- Serve as the primary liaison between product, marketing, and planning success teams
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key cross-functional partners across the network
- Active in the community, attending local events and engaging the community in the forums they're active in.
- Work with local chefs, purveyors & the community to advise on narrative voice on social media platforms and be the primary team member for community engagement efforts
- Create, pilot, run and optimize innovative programming that our community will enjoy, including content calendars, cross-functional projects, and deadlines
- Take ownership of analytics and success metrics for all social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Stay current with industry social & community best practices to discover new engagement strategies that will increase community reach
- Propose multi-region engagement initiatives to support major milestone events and projects
- Develop multi-region grassroots event programs and expansion of our networks nationwide and globally
- Work with key stakeholders to determine needs for community events and activations
- Work with the organizations, influencers, non-profits and local government officials on content syndication and channel management initiatives to grow, educate, and engage our community
- Assist, participate or host podcasts, video and multimedia publishing and production
- Execute online community strategies using to increase user engagement and adoption